Buttons can be used for much more than clothing! Use them to make button art for your home – here are 20 ideas. These are so easy!
Once upon a time I did some DIY wall decor with buttons – and it turns out you really like button art! I completely agree; I love it too.
Turns out there are all sorts of things you can do with buttons, from wall art to jewelry to thumbtacks. This is exactly why I keep a big plastic container of buttons on my craft shelves, for button art ideas just like the ones you’ll see below.
Button crafts are fantastic because anyone can do them – and sometimes you’re just looking for an easy craft project. It’s nearly impossible to find a difficult project made with buttons (maybe I’m issuing a challenge to you?).
In the meantime, take a peek at one of the 20 button art ideas below. You’re going to love each and every one of them. The only hard part is choosing which one to do first!
DIY Button Ideas
- Make a Button Bracelet from candiecooper.com
- Rainbow Button Phone Case from livingwellspendingless.com
- Button Globe from happinessishomemade.net
- Button Flower Bouquet from themagiconions.com
- Pumpkin Button Art from adventure-in-a-box.com
- Easy Ombre Pumpkin Button Craft from acultivatednest.com
- DIY Wall Art Using Buttons from makeanddocrew.com
- DIY Thumbtacks With Buttons from craftsbycourtney.com
- She Glues Buttons To A Canvas from craftsbyamanda.com
- Button Canvas Art at modpodgerocksblog.com
- Stick Tree Craft For Kids with Buttons from hellowonderful.co
- Button Bookmarks For Kids from domesticallyblissful.com
- Covered Button Bobby Pins from christinawilliamsblog.com
- Easy DIY Reusable Coffee Cup Sleeve from brepea.com
- DIY Christmas Button Wreath from hopefulhoney.com
- Button Garland from one-thousandoaks.com
- DIY Button Dish from hometalk.com
- DIY Chipboard Button Magnets. from gatheringbeauty.com
- Make Simple Button Pendants from craftbits.com
- DIY Button Wreath at colormethrifty.com
What do you think about these cute button ideas? I’d love to know in the comments!