Use textured epsom salt and Mod Podge to make these gorgeous mason jar Christmas luminaries! These are easy and so pretty for winter. Skills Required: None. Even if you’ve never crafted before, you’ll be able to make these. You’ll be adding epsom salt to your mason jars with Mod Podge and then embellishing. Imagine a …
Here are our top Christmas posts you should make sure to check out:
- Salt Dough Ornaments (with recipe!)
- Christmas Napkin Rings
- Paper Kids Advent Calendar
- Christmas Candle Holders
- Rustic Themed Christmas Printables
- Mod Podge Christmas Crafts
- Easy Handprint Ornaments
- Big Box Advent Calendar
I’d also love for you to consider the following formulas for your Christmas crafts – trust me, you’ll want to break these out of the craft stash for the holidays! You might get so addicted you’ll use them all year.
- Sparkle Mod Podge – Did you know there is a decoupage medium with glitter already inside? Yes. Sparkle contains hologram glitter pieces (rainbow effect) in a gloss base. Use several coats for more sparkle and shine.
- Mod Podge Extreme Glitter – Do you want Sparkle on steroids? Because that’s what this is! This formula contains ultra fine glitter and LOTS of it . . . so you wouldn’t want to put it over a paper or fabric where you want to see fine detail. Great for ornaments.
- Mega Glitter – This formula is only for the most discerning glitter enthusiasts. Four different sizes of glitter particles are mixed in the formula to create Mega Glitter. Whether you apply one light topcoat or add a few more, Mega Glitter will add glitter sparkle effects creating a “WOW” decoupaged project!
Ready to dive into these Christmas crafts? Scroll down.
If you’re looking for some ideas for DIY Christmas ornaments, well, you’ve come to the right place. Over 100 ideas, lots of them made with Mod Podge and some creative magic! Scroll down to the bottom of the post to get a video of some of the ideas in action. You’re going to love watching …
If you love DIY photo ornaments, get over 30 ideas to decorate your home and Christmas tree! These are easy to make for kids and adults. Have you ever made a photo ornament for the Christmas tree before? Of course you have. Because at one point in daycare, kindergarten, or elementary school you were handed …
You’re going to love these Dollar Tree Christmas crafts, perfect for beginners! Get tutorials for unique decor and gifts on a budget. I’ll be honest. Every holiday is a Dollar Tree holiday! And before I can explain what I mean, you might be wondering if I’m getting paid to say that. And no, I’m not. …
Learn how to make DIY recycled Christmas decorations that are not only are budget friendly, they’re easy! Get over 35 unique decor ideas. If you’ve been around here for awhile, then you know how much we love recycled crafts! It’s always a fun challenge to see what you can make out of garbage, in my …
Learn how to make a DIY Christmas village that looks beautiful with a variety of decor styles! This is an easy holiday craft for beginners. Skills Required: Beginner. It helps to have some experience with painting since you’ll be doing some stenciling, but even a beginning crafter can make this. Besides the painting you’ll be …