You’ll going to love these EASY Christmas crafts for adults! Get a variety of ideas to make during the holidays including gifts, decor, and more. If the people in my life know one thing about me, it’s this – I love holiday crafting. Once the end of August rolls around, I’ve already been thinking about …
Here are our top Christmas posts you should make sure to check out:
- Salt Dough Ornaments (with recipe!)
- Christmas Napkin Rings
- Paper Kids Advent Calendar
- Christmas Candle Holders
- Rustic Themed Christmas Printables
- Mod Podge Christmas Crafts
- Easy Handprint Ornaments
- Big Box Advent Calendar
I’d also love for you to consider the following formulas for your Christmas crafts – trust me, you’ll want to break these out of the craft stash for the holidays! You might get so addicted you’ll use them all year.
- Sparkle Mod Podge – Did you know there is a decoupage medium with glitter already inside? Yes. Sparkle contains hologram glitter pieces (rainbow effect) in a gloss base. Use several coats for more sparkle and shine.
- Mod Podge Extreme Glitter – Do you want Sparkle on steroids? Because that’s what this is! This formula contains ultra fine glitter and LOTS of it . . . so you wouldn’t want to put it over a paper or fabric where you want to see fine detail. Great for ornaments.
- Mega Glitter – This formula is only for the most discerning glitter enthusiasts. Four different sizes of glitter particles are mixed in the formula to create Mega Glitter. Whether you apply one light topcoat or add a few more, Mega Glitter will add glitter sparkle effects creating a “WOW” decoupaged project!
Ready to dive into these Christmas crafts? Scroll down.
Use textured epsom salt and Mod Podge to make these gorgeous mason jar Christmas luminaries! These are easy and so pretty for winter. Skills Required: None. Even if you’ve never crafted before, you’ll be able to make these. You’ll be adding epsom salt to your mason jars with Mod Podge and then embellishing. Imagine a …
If you’re looking for some ideas for DIY Christmas ornaments, well, you’ve come to the right place. Over 100 ideas, lots of them made with Mod Podge and some creative magic! Scroll down to the bottom of the post to get a video of some of the ideas in action. You’re going to love watching …
This last minute DIY Christmas tray is the perfect budget craft! The trays are from the dollar store – just add paper and Mod Podge. Hi, it’s David from Cheltenham Road here to seal my position as king of last minute Christmas crafting. My creative mind only seems to really kick into gear under pressure …
Add shimmer and shine to your tree this year with these unique glitter ornaments! The lights of your tree will glisten off of these beautiful paper Christmas balls. Perfect family project for the holidays! Skills Required: None. Even if you’ve never crafted before, you can make these ornaments. You’ll be Mod Podging paper, using a …
If you bought some Christmas balls and aren’t sure what to do with them, get over 50 DIY glass ornaments to decorate your Christmas tree! Every year I get a lot of questions about making Christmas ornaments. Which I totally get. Because honestly, the display at the craft store can be a little intimidating. There …