8 Mod Podge coasters ideas – a quick weekend craft.

[tps_header]Hmmm, you are thinking . . . what should I be decoupaging this weekend? If you are a beginner or just want a quickie (so to speak), Mod Podge coasters are a great option. Visit each of these ladies for their steps and tutorials – I promise you’ll get instant gratification, as only Mod Podge and chocolate can provide.

PS – I highly recommend using an outdoor sealer on finished coasters to make them truly waterproof.[/tps_header]

8 Mod Podge coasters - this is such a quick weekend craft!

Comments

1. Amy H. says

Amy I would be honored if you were to share my ticket bowl! Thank you so much.

Lovin your blog, why am I just now finding it! Got a lot catching up to do, off to read…

Amy

2. Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions says

Thanks for the tip on using an outdoor sealer, Amy! I’ve done coasters {Christmas}, but if I want to do more I’ll make sure I seal them properly.

I just want to tell you that I love waking up and visiting your site each day. So happy and crafty motivational. You do a great job. I hope you have a lovely weekend. ♥

4. Wendy says

Yeah! Inspiration to make coasters! I Love these! Great, just what I needed another project! THANKS! lol

5. RootsAndWingsCo says

Oh My Word! Those map coasters would be perfect in my front room! Seriously I love them!
    Rebecca of the R&W Gals

6. Tonya's Sewing Room says

I love what you do, awesome..thanks for stopping by my blog and checking out the sparkle mod podge magazine bowl.

7. Katie says

I did this on shiny tiles we had left over and I did it once with lace and the other time with vintage superhero coaster and people loved them!

8. Linda Lucero says

Oh my goodness…g-kids did some finger painting..gonna try to use them on the tiles ..great idea! thanks