50 amazing craft blogs you have to see!

Prev1 of 51Next
Click through to see more!

50 Amazing Craft Blogs You Have to SeeHas anyone noticed that there are a LOT of craft blogs out there? I think it’s awesome! I love craft blogs (thank goodness, right?). I love finding them . . . getting inspiration from them . . . having reading material in the tub on my iPad. Ha! I’ve noticed that there are a lot of craft blogs, and some craft blog awards. Craft blog awards are great and all, but so many of my favorites get overlooked! Do you notice that? Maybe there are just too many wonderful ones to acknowledge them all. So I decided to give a shout out to some myself. I’m not playing favorites . . . I’m just bringing attention to those blogs you may or may not have heard of that have great ideas and stellar craft projects. I consider these to be “must see” craft blogs (in no particular order). And I picked a project I love from each. Enjoy!

Comments

Wow! Thanks so much for including my blog in your list! There’s definitely some other sites I haven’t heard of, so off to check them out now! Thanks so much for introducing them:-)
    xo
    Carly

Thank you so much for including me!! What a great list, and can’t wait to explore the new-to-me blogs too!

3. Wanda says

Thanks for the great list. There are so many talented people who don’t get the recognition they deserve, and I have only just begun to look at these blogs.

Love this Amy… Maybe some day my blog will be consistent enough & have good content so that you can feature me on a list like this. Nice shout out to the crafty blogs out there – im gonna take a look see at them.

5. Gina Mast says

For the Modge Podge giveaway, I would love just about anything in the basket! This product is wonderful

Great list Amy! I have only been previously introduced to 10 or so of those blogs. I can’t wait to check out the others.

7. JO-ANNE says

Hi.

I love your’e blog. I have just started my own, so you can use the address above if you’d like to see some of the things I make. Actually I post anything I find really interesting.

Woo hoo!!