Get organized and get stylish with these 20 ideas for DIY notebooks! How will you make your notebook pretty? These will inspire you!
Ever since I was young, DIY notebooks are my thing. It was always how I expressed my creativity when going back to school. And now that planners are all the rage, decorating notebooks is an even bigger deal than ever!
Some people use traditional planners, but others are using notebooks to keep their lives organized. What I like about a standard issue notebook is that you have the freedom to go crazy since all you have are lines (well, and sometimes they're unlined!).
You can go bullet journal style and create your own calendars and to-do lists . . . you can customize them any way you like.
If you are on a notebook kick, here are 20 DIY notebook ideas you're going to love. Each one is so pretty – it's hard to pick my favorite. Use these ideas to inspire you. Let me know if you try any of these in the comments. Have fun!
- Binder Clip Notebooks. from gatheringbeauty.com
- Mini Notebooks from clubcrafted.com
- Overlay Notebook Designs from modpodgerocksblog.com
- To-Do and Plans Notebooks from burkatron.com
- Inspirational Notebooks from twinspiration.co
- Notebook Cover Design Tutorial from life-athon.com
- Printable Rainbow Notebooks from poppytalk.com
- Mini Notebook From A Cereal Box from cremedelacraft.com
- Floral Patterned Notebooks from maritzalisa.com
- Printable Composition Book Covers from damasklove.com
- Vinyl Letter Notebooks from thebeautydojo.com
- Heart Notebooks from flaxandtwine.com
- Notebooks For Back To School from trinketsinbloom.com
- Stitched Notebooks from prettylifegirls.com
- Easy Personalised Notebooks from thethingsshemakes.blogspot.com
- Embroidered Notebooks from diycandy.com
- Marbled Notebook from tellloveandparty.com
- Mother's Day Hand Bound Notepads from briteandbubbly.com
- How To Create Hand Lettered Notebook Art from printablecrush.com
- Gold Foil Notebooks For Back To School from lovelyindeed.com
Which DIY notebook from the list would you like to try? Let me know in the comments!