Don’t you love St. Patrick’s Day? It’s almost here! It’s hard to think of craft ideas, but there are a few good ones – and we’re going to share one with you today. It’s also a great time to use BRIGHT GREEN glitter! Plaid designer Julie Lewis decorate a $1 leprechaun mask that we purchased from Jo-Ann Stores using Apple Barrel paint. Gotta love those dollar bins! This project is great for the young ones and even for adults! Your co-workers will love you if you jump out from your cubicle with this mask in front of your face. I promise it will be a big hit! Here’s how to make a mask of your very own.
Gather These Supplies
- Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint – Black, Christmas Green, Flesh, Harvest Green, Kings Gold, Leaf Green, Valentine Pink
- Mod Podge Gloss
- Glitter – gold, light green, dark green
- Various paintbrushes – #1 liner brush, ¼”, ½” flat brush, #5 round brush, ½” stencil brush
- Wood leprechaun mask – $1 from Jo-Anns
- Foam stickers – $1 from Jo-Anns