I told you a little bit about this last week, but now I can tell you more. The Mod Podge Rocks stencils are finally here . . . and coming to Michaels stores in the next few weeks. Woot!!!
Nearly a year ago, I had a dream. I dream that people would be able to create detailed designs using Mod Podge and glitter. And finally, that dream has come true!
These Mod Podge Rocks peel n’ stick stencils are an adhesive stencil that allows you to create detailed designs using Mod Podge and glitter or sand (or anything else “grainy”). Here are the awesome designs!
I chose designs that I loved and thought would work well with Mod Podge – and you can use them with paint too, so they are very versatile! Other benefits:
- Make intricate designs with glitter and Mod Podge – designs you can’t normally achieve by hand
- No skill set required – great for beginners
- Reusable, washable
- Designs perfect for the holidays or other occasions
- Use on multiple surfaces – wood, fabric, glass, tin
- Great for home decorating, crafts or scrapbooking
Learn more about them here. And please get them in your Michaels stores toward the end of the month! Which design is your favorite?