I work with Dixie Crystals as a partner on some awesome kids’ crafts, and they are hosting a FUN scavenger hunt this week before Easter where YOU can WIN! It’s called the Find Bonnie the Bunny Contest!
Bonnie hops all over Dixie Crystal’s Kids Kitchen website. Some days she’s checking out the Edible Art, some days she’s stopping by the free Printables – but no matter where she goes, she doesn’t stay long!
Five lucky fans will win a KitchenAid hand mixer – it comes in 17 colors! Winners will be announced on Friday, April 13, 2018.
From MARCH 25th – 31ST, visit Dixie Crystal’s Bonnie the Bunny Contest Page each day to get your new clue. Bonnie will hop to a new place every single day!! See if you can find her – she’s holding a little Easter egg with the Dixie Crystal logo on it. She’s tiny and looks like this:
How To Enter the Find Bonnie the Bunny Contest
- Visit the Find Bonnie the Bunny Contest page to see that day’s clue (or check it out below!)
- Search the Dixie Crystals’ Kids in the Kitchen website using the clue to find Bonnie the Bunny.
- Fill out the entry form on the contest page and include the link where you found Bonnie the Bunny!
We will also be sharing the clues every day, so be sure to stop back by for the next clue!
Bonnie the Bunny Contest Clues:
- Sunday, March 25: Don’t boil these eggs – here’s something more fun. Decorate these with icing and eat them – one by one!
- Monday, March 26: With some scissors, paper and sugar glue, this eggcelent craft is super easy and fun to do.
- Tuesday, March 27: These little guys are all lined up – round, chocolate and ready to eat. One bite of these feathery delights and you’ll know it’s a treat.
- Wednesday, March 28: These aren’t permanent so you don’t need to fret; wear these this Easter and it might be your most fashionable yet!
- Thursday, March 29: Corner to corner, this craft will brighten any space. Hang these hoppity friends on your mantle to put a smile on your face!
- Friday, March 30: Follow our easy recipe for these buttery, cinnamon-y twisty treats and you won’t fail; all complete with ears and a tail!
- Saturday, March 31: Print these out for some Easter delight. Grab your crayons or markers – don’t leave these just black and white!
What are you waiting for? Head over to the Dixie Crystals Kids in the Kitchen website to see if you can find Bonnie the Bunny!
Dixie Crystal’s Kids Kitchen has all sorts of fun things for kids to do for every holiday. You’ll never be bored with all of the fun recipes, crafts, printables and activity pages offered there! See you soon and happy Easter!