If you are looking for a really fun dollar store craft, this DIY diva mirror is just the ticket. I revamped it with pretty paper, paint and Mod Podge.
I grabbed one with the intention of fixing it up with items in my stash – revamping something from the dollar store is a great way to use up extra supplies, including paper and fabric.
Here’s what resulted, and I hope you enjoy my dollar store craft. What have you crafted lately with dollar store supplies?
How to Paint Dollar Store Mirrors
Gather These Supplies
- Mirror – any kind, just as long as it’s not plastic
- FolkArt acrylic paint – Aqua
- Sparkle Mod Podge
- Scrapbook paper – colors and patterns of your choice
- Buttons – to coordinate with the paper
- EK Success 1 inch scallop punch
- Craft glue
- Mini screwdriver set – to remove parts
Mod Podge the shapes to the mirror and let them dry for about 15 – 20 minutes.
Add a top coat of Sparkle Mod Podge so that your mirror really blings.
Add buttons with craft glue. Let the whole thing dry before replacing the parts.
For more amazing budget ideas, visit our Dollar Store Crafts. Warning though: you’ll be lost for hours!