Disclosure: this post is sponsored by AJ Madison. All opinions are 100% my own.
There are things that no one tells you when you're a child about growing up. For example: one day you're going to love shopping at drug stores. Oh! And at some point you'll say something and as it's coming out of your mouth you'll realize you sound exactly like your mother or father. Let's not forget about the first time you complain about the prices of gas, milk, bread, your utility bills, or even batteries.
It happens to the best of us.
I turned 40 in January, and I'm guilty of all of the above and more. But during this season of my life, I find I'm also more appreciative of things I never would've appreciated before. Like comfortable shoes. And bedtimes before 10pm. AND awesome household appliances. Which brings me to the whole point: my new Samsung Family Hub Refrigerator. I got mine from AJ Madison and it was the best decision. EVER.
We moved across the country in late July and into a new house. I mean new to us as well as new to the earth. While a stove and dishwasher were included in our home package, a refrigerator was not. Which brings a new home owner such as myself into a whole new world of picking out a refrigerator from hundreds of choices. If you've never had to pick out a refrigerator, it can be fun, but also stressful, so I'm here to make it a bit easier for you. We love the Samsung Family Hub and here's why!
1) It's good looking. You are welcome to judge me for saying this and putting it first on the list, but with a modern kitchen, I wanted a nice looking fridge that went with our “motif.” And yes, there are ugly fridges out there. Trust me on this.
2) The Family Hub abilities are out of this world. This refrigerator is like your smartphone. It's truly the best part of this fridge. I've never seen anything like it and honestly I love playing with it! Even my neighbor, who visited recently, couldn't keep his hands off my fridge.
- There's an interior camera so while you're out and about you can see what's in your fridge
- Streaming music and video – plus digital photo display
- Weather – I use this ALL the time
- Timers, a white board, reminders, to-dos
Here's a visual walk through of some of those features:
4) Well organized interior. I don't know who designed this fridge, but they hit the mark. Mom, if you're reading this, I'm sorry – your fridge doesn't hold as much as mine even though it's the same size. And that's the thing . . . the shelves are the right height and so are the compartments in the doors. It just works. You've got plenty of room for everything.
5) There's an auto-fill water pitcher with an infuser in it. I have to say, it's dorky but this is one of my favorite fridge features. I'm constantly drinking water (or at least always trying to drink more) and there's a pitcher in the door that you can keep constantly full if you choose with the auto-feature. AND the infuser allows you to put fruit or tea bags in it too. I LOVE.
Now that I've listed the pros, I've tried to think of cons so that I can make this a balanced review. It's hard because there aren't really any downsides. Well . . . it's stainless steel, so it can be hard to keep clean, but that's true for any stainless appliance. They do offer it in black as well. Also it's not a cheap fridge. But if you want quality, and you like the features – it's worth the price.
There's nothing better than an amazing appliance like this Samsung Family Hub Refrigerator. Okay, maybe a carload full of cash, but no one is offering that to me, so I'll take my fridge!
Learn more about the Family Hub here.
Full Disclosure: AJ Madison provided me with a Samsung Family Hub Refrigerator in exchange for my honest review. I only review products on this blog that I have tried and love. All opinions are 100% my own, and honest!