My friend gave me a sheet of beautiful Ikat themed paper and I knew I needed to use it. Have you ever come in contact with a craft supply like that? You know, that pretty thing you must have. A lot of times those supplies go into the stash, but not with this paper. It was too pretty! I actually loved the colors for Valentine’s Day and the interesting pattern, so I decided that my first project would be a frame (I got a huge sheet of the paper), and that is what you see above. It’s a little bit rock n’ roll, but I love it. If you like my valentine decor too, see how I made it below.
Gather These Supplies
- Martha Stewart Crafts Acrylic Paint – Camellia Pink, Habanero, Pink Dahlia
- FolkArt Acrylic Paint – Pure Gold
- Mod Podge Satin
- Mod Podge Dimensional Magic – Glitter Gold
- Wood frame
- Wood hearts – 1 large and 3 small
- Scrapbook paper in the color or pattern of your choice
- Craft glue
Glue the hearts to the frame as shown using craft glue. Let dry.
Add Dimensional Magic to the tops of the hearts and let dry overnight, keeping the frame flat.