This post brought to you by Honeywell International Inc.. All opinions are 100% mine.
I’m ALWAYS about trying new gadgets. Not all devices simplify your life, so I like to review various things to see what can actually help and improve things for me, especially when it comes to where I live. One thing that I’m always fussing with in my place is the heating and A/C. I have a very basic thermostat, and because of the crazy temperatures in Atlanta (60 one day, freezing the next!) I’ve got to adjust it constantly. And I finally think I may have found the solution to that: the Honeywell Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat with Voice Control.
The Wi-Fi thermostat that listens, learns, saves. The Honeywell Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat with Voice Control.
I should have known it would be good. The Honeywell Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat with Voice Control was named Best New Product of 2013 at the National Hardware Show. But I decided to put it to the test anyway!
And I’m not going to complain that you can customize the touch screen with my favorite color BLUE (among other colors). I was really impressed with all of the features. Here are some of the things it can do:
- Voice Control: Pre-programmed voice commands allow you to tell the thermostat to raise or lower temperature.
- Control from anywhere through Honeywell’s highly-rated and free iOS and Android mobile app.
- Smart Response that learns your heating and cooling cycle times to deliver the right temperature, right when you want it
- Simple setup – it took just a few minutes!
- Easy-to-read color touchscreen can customized to fit your mood, match your paint, or support your favorite team
I’m excited to not have to worry about constantly adjusting the thermostat – and thrilled to have the ability to change things if I need to wirelessly, and on my phone. Yay!
The Honeywell Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat with Voice Control is available to purchase at Home Depot, Amazon.com and BestBuy.com. But I’m excited to also be giving one away so that you can try it too! Just enter below: