There are a lot of things I thought I'd do in this lifetime. Like learn how to drive a motorcycle (check). Or climb a mountain (check). Even shave my head (check). I like a little adventure, and I know a lot of you do too. That's why I know you will appreciate that I'm announcing a NEW Mod Podge Rocks product line. Yes – I'm releasing my first product line in cooperation with Plaid. This is something I never imagined I would get to do. So yay!!
Here are all the details:
- These products are adhesive stencils that you will use with Mod Podge to make detailed designs with glitter (and other stuff like sand, etc). I'll show you how to use them in future posts!
- They'll work on all surfaces – paper, wood, tin, glass . . . great for cardmaking, home decorating, gifts and more.
- There are six stencils total – you can see three of the designs above.
- They'll be released in Michaels stores on or around January 14th (slight variations on release date depending on the store).
- You're going to love them!
This is really just a preview, and I'm going to give you lots more information and tutorials to show you how to use them starting in the next few weeks. I'm very excited!
I also want to give YOU a huge thanks! I know that a huge part of the success of this blog and the reason I get to do fun things like new products, books and all the other perks is because of you. So THANK YOU. And stayed tuned . . . this is just a sneak peek, and there is so much more to come.