So I've got a holiday gift suggestion for you – a perfect stocking stuff for a crafty friend or family member. My friend Chelsey from Paper Mama just recently released a creative e-book called Make Your Day: DIY, All Day Long. And it's a must read! I want to tell you a little bit about it. Chelsey put it together with Chelsea of Lovely Indeed, and these two have quite an eye for modern and unique DIY projects. Which, if I have to choose, is totally my style. I just love their work, and I love what they've done with Make Your Day.
- Up and At ‘Em – rise and shine projects, like the Tick Tock Pretty Clock shown above
- Workin Hard – a few accessories and things for the working woman
- Home Sweet Home – home decor items you'll love
- Food O' Clock – canisters, utensils and other items you would use in the kitchen
- Party Time – fashion, recipe cards and even a cocktail recipe
- The Wee Hours – some bonus projects to make easily on your craft table late at night
The projects are gorgeous – the photography is gorgeous – the illustrations in the e-book are gorgeous. But knowing the work of these two girls, it's no big surprise.
But there's more . . .
And this is the part I REALLY love. You get all of the templates you need to make the projects, and you get a lot. Chelsey and Chelsea offer a lot of different options in the Templates and Printables section, so you are sure to find something that floats your boat. These girls have really thought of everything for Make Your Day. It's the best craft e-book I've ever seen, and I'm not just saying that.
To get your hands on a copy of Make Your Day: DIY, just go here. If you buy before December 23rd, you can get some free printables for the holidays like you see above – gift tags, a calendar and more. Check it out today. You'll love it as much as I do – I know it!