Being a child in my family was interesting, to say the least. When you grow up with four (younger) brothers, you just can’t help but have a ton of excitement at all times. Bed time was one of those times. When I was around six or seven, I had a bunk bed that I shared with my brother. We used to act like we were going to bed, wait ’til my mom left and then talk until all hours of the morning. I blame staying up too late as a child for being tired all the time as an adult!
When I finally got my own room, my mom got me a metal day bed with a pull out bed underneath. I didn’t really love that day bed, so I’d either sleep on the pull out or I pitch my Cabbage Patch Kid tent on the floor. Now I realize that one of the reasons I didn’t love my bed is because I didn’t have a LightHeaded Bed! I was pretty much born before there was electricity, so they didn’t have modern advances like beds with light up headboards when I was young. I’m kidding, but seriously, this bed is super cool.
You can see my my first picture that I have colored pencils as the headboard image – and as the name suggests, it LIGHTS up. In a matter of seconds, you can change the headboard image, like I did to the travel image as pictured above. Here’s how it works:
- You can create your own custom images here. This is great for the kid who is an artist! I would have totally designed my own
- Image options include: Disney and Marvel in addition to hundreds of other images to choose from
- Built in drawers store up to 25 images in a built in storage footboard
- It can act as a nightlight, a reading light, or simply decor
- Head and footboard only options available
This video will show you more. Take a peek:
But here’s the good news – today I’m giving away a LightHeaded Bed to one lucky reader! To enter, log in to the widget below with your Facebook account, or if you don’t use Facebook, it’s easy to create a Rafflecopter account directly through the widget. Good luck!