This fun clothespin art almost makes me want to do some laundry. I mean, I probably won’t . . . but, seriously! How cute is this? I love the colors and the antiqued look. I like how Angie mixed Mod Podge with paint to get the distressing (what other colors could you mix with Mod Podge??). For more details on how to make your own (including the free printable), click on the link below!
Fun clothespin art at Burton Avenue
For more clothespin
- Clothespin fridge magnets
- Book page clothespin craft
- Patriotic clothespin wreath
- Oversized plastic clothespins
- Glitter clothespin magnets