I had no idea that making a silhouette plate could be so easy! Mitzy found an image she liked online, printed it off, cut it out, and ‘podged it to her plate. Simple as that! I think a family silhouette would be adorable on one of these plates . . . or maybe something for the upcoming Valentine’s Day, like a heart? Who am I trying to kid, I’ll probably make a pug plate.
Milk glass silhouette plate at Mitzi’s Miscellany
PS – Mitzi always has something amazing to offer when it comes to Mod Podge. Check out this other features highlighting her work.
- Burlap covered paper mache letters
- Upcycling with coffee labels
- Make frames from plates
- Wallpapered and decoupaged chairs
- Flour sifter upcycle
- Vintage brass butterflies
- Dress up bottles and jars
- Kewpie doll decoupage
- Vintage hatbox makeover
- Anthropologie inspired mirror