I have one of the most satisfying decoupage crafts I’ve ever done for you – and probably the easiest. My friends, if you can wrap twine, then you can do this project. Beginning Mod Podgers take note, because this is the perfect way to get started with the magic glue. You can re-dress an old container (glass works, but you can probably use any container) by simply wrapping. Here’s another jar I decorated and then the fun little tutorial. You are going to love this!
- Baker’s twine from The Twinery
- Colors Used: Rainbow votive – Maraschino, Mandarin, Marigold, Peapod, Midnight Blue; Jar with lid - Cantaloupe, Stone, Caribbean
- Mod Podge Gloss
- Glass jars – any kind, any style, but I recommend not too curvy
- Embellishments of your choice (optional)
- Craft glue (need if you use embellishments)
That’s all there is to it! This could be the easiest Mod Podge tutorial I’ve ever done. Enjoy.