I will be the first to admit that there is A LOT going on with this plaque that I made for my friend Candie Cooper. But, sometimes you sit down to make a project and you never know what you are going to end up with. I sat at my table with a wood plaque, and after digging around in my stash and playing a bit, this is what resulted. I kinda like it!
Gather These Supplies
- Wood plaque
- FolkArt Paint – Coffee Latte, Sky Blue, Warm White, Metallic Sequin Black
- FolkArt Extreme Glitter – Hologram
- Mod Podge Gloss
- Mod Podge Dimensional Magic
- Scrapbook paper – Cosmo Cricket, Circa 1934 Collection
- Maya Road Chipboard Set – Cameos
- Maya Road Grosgrain Pleat Ribbon, Light Brown – 2 feet
- Making Memories Tiny Alphas – Pink Ledger
- Nostalgique stick pin – from my stash
- Small paper circle with a sentiment
- Rhinstones – 2
- Craft Glue
Add the ruffle ribbon to the back with craft glue and let dry.
I used the stick pin to pierce a fabric circle, then put Dimensional Magic on top. Then I glued it onto the plaque.