I've noticed recently that one thing the dollar store has copious amounts of (besides frames and wreaths. Oh, and fake flowers) is mirrors. I grabbed one with the intention of fixing it up with items in my stash – revamping something from the dollar store is a great way to use up extra supplies, including paper and fabric. Here's what resulted, and I hope you enjoy my dollar store craft. What have you crafted lately with dollar store supplies?
Gather These Supplies
- Mirror – any kind, just as long as it's not plastic
- FolkArt acrylic paint – Aqua
- Sparkle Mod Podge
- Scrapbook paper – colors and patterns of your choice
- Buttons – to coordinate with the paper
- EK Success 1 inch scallop punch
- Craft glue
- Mini screwdriver set – to remove parts
Add a top coat of Sparkle Mod Podge so that your mirror really blings.
For more amazing dollar store crafts, visit my friend Heather at Dollar Store Crafts. Warning though: you'll be lost for hours – it's that good.