It was a few weeks ago that I saw this fun, modern print on Pinterest – and I immediately visited coniLab, the Etsy shop that it came from. It turns out that Coni doesn’t just make this “we are a team” print . . . she makes tons of awesome prints! They are all designed and hand screenprinted by Coni herself, using acid-free paper and non-toxic ink. Her prints are of the highest quality and make great gifts (just in case you were already shopping for my half birthday present in July).
Coni has some awesome sentiments in her shop, for instance “my world is where you are” and “the most important things are not things.” Her way of putting these words to paper is so interesting and unique, and I love her simple color palettes. They are so modern! I’m so excited to be giving away one of her prints today – another of my favorites – “do what you love, love what you do.” It’s an especially meaningful quote to me as I try to find a job.
Are you excited to win this print from coniLab? Of course you are! The rules for today are simple, and here they are:
1. Comment on THIS blog entry. What is your favorite print from coniLab?
2. Only one entry per person.
3. Contest will close this Friday, March 16th at midnight (EST).
4. Winner will receive one copy of Coni’s “do what you love, love what you do” print.
5. PLEASE leave your e-mail address if it’s not attached in Blogger – I need some way to reach you.
Full contest disclosure here.
Update: winner was Jessimama and has been contacted. Thank you!