Back with another edition! I want to share what is important to me and what I love on a daily basis. My five favorite things can be anything really, and so can yours – let me know what you are loving right now in the comments.
1. Hello Kitty Vans. I bought these and I love them. I LOVE Hello Kitty and I always will. Just ask my mom. Yes, I will be 70 years old wearing Hello Kitty earrings and shoes. Some might be embarrassed to be wearing cartoon shoes as an adult. Not I.
2. Society6 Wallpaper App. I can change my iPhone wallpapers to really cool ones – here’s what the site says about the app: “Society6 artists hailing from Brooklyn to Barcelona bring you an endless supply of Grade-A quality Artist Wallpapers and Backgrounds to meet your recommended daily dosage of retina candy – all for FREE.”
3. Starting blogs. I looked back at the first post on this blog today and smiled. It’s been a great ride. I am planning on starting another blog very soon (crafts), so keep your eyes out.
4. The Tour de France. I love cycling, and this three week race is thrilling to watch. For those who know what I’m talking about, I love Thor and Cadel this year. For those who don’t know what I’m talking about, you should watch. The guys have great legs and toned butts. Enough said.
5. Air conditioning. If it weren’t for A/C I’d be a little burnt piece of toast laying on the floor of Mod Podge Command Central. I heard it reached 100 degrees here in Georgia this week. The reason I don’t know for sure is because I stayed inside in a dark corner. I don’t like it over 70 degrees, so you can’t imagine.
SO . . . your turn. Tell me what you love!