Thanks to Trop50 for sponsoring my writing about fabulous bloggers. This year Trop50 is granting 50 Fabulous Wishes. Click here to enter for a chance to win $1,000 to celebrate a friend with a refreshing attitude about looking and feeling fabulous!
Everyone has bloggers that they love, respect . . . admire. I do too. I’m so excited to share with you five that I love. Of course there are more, but today is about sharing five. So without further ado – visit these five blogs.
1. How About Orange – Jessica has been one of my favorite bloggers in the whole word since the start of my blogging. She’s a graphic designer by trade, and that means her blog is super cool, because graphic designers are super cool. Jess discusses a whole passel (love that word) of topics on her blog including crafts, design and things that are just plain fun. Her blog rocks and she’s a nice person. What more could you ask for? PS – She designs beautiful fabrics that you can buy.
2. Matsutake – how does Katie do it? She makes the most amazing things, frequently out of things that you and I would consider garbage. And I mean that in the nicest way, because they always end up not being garbage. Katie’s DIY beside table is a perfect example. You won’t believe what it’s made out of.
3. Just Something I Made – This is the online journal of designer Cathe Holden. Can I say that I got to meet Cathe at Winter CHA and she is one of the sweetest, kindest, most awesomest people ever? Cathe has a great energy that comes through on her blog but also in person. She has also turned the crafting and art world upside-down with some of her amazing tutorials. You should definitely visit her blog when you can, as well as the freebies section.
4. Orange You Lucky – I can’t remember how I came upon Helen, but I love her style. I really want to be like her when I grow up. Helen is an illustrator and a mother. I want to be an illustrator and a mother. Are you noticing a pattern? I really love designer’s blogs! They are visually stimulating and pretty, and when I read a blog, that’s what draws me in. If you want a visual feast of your own, check her out. Helen also has an Etsy shop.
5. You Are My Fave – Melanie is a project person, a party person – and person that picks a “fave” thing every day and blogs about it. Her favorite things happen to be frequently my favorite things, and Melanie is one of the few bloggers that I get daily e-mails from. She’s very creative and has a great sense of style. Not only that, but her events are gorgeous.
I hope you’ve enjoyed reading about five fabulous bloggers that I love. Don’t forget to enter the 50 Fabulous Wishes contest for a chance to win $1,000 to celebrate a friend with a refreshing attitude about looking and feeling fabulous. I was selected for this Tropicana Trop50 sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective, which endorses Blog With Integrity, as I do. I received compensation to use and facilitate my post.