Mod Podge Command Central is a one bedroom apartment with four residents – myself, a pomeranian named Walker Texas Ranger (Walker for short) and two snorty pugs. Roxie is the fawn one pictured above, and Nellie is the black one that you can see here. These three doggies are affectionately known as the “wugs,” a term created by my friend Rachel (Walker and the pugs combined into one word). I love them more than anything in the whole world, that’s for sure. They are worth all the loud snoring, vet bills and furball tumbleweeds that I have to deal with.
Why am I telling you this, you ask. Because of this:
Chronicle Books sent me the cutest little kit ever to give away to one Mod Podge Rocks reader. It’s called Port-A-Pug, and I laughed out loud when I first saw it. Here’s the description from the Chronicle site: “Port-a-Pug has all the perks and benefits of real dog ownership without the exhausting cleanup or the expensive upkeep. Easy to assemble, easy to transport, difficult not to adore.” If you have a child that ask been asking you for a puppy, this might be the perfect gift solution. Do you have a friend who has a pug? This would be the perfect workplace companion. All you have to do to win is leave a comment to enjoy this fun Port-A-Pug!
Here are the rules:
1. Comment on THIS blog entry. Who will be the recipient of Port-A-Pug?
2. Only one entry per person.
3. Contest will close this Wednesday, November 24th at midnight (EST).
4. PLEASE leave your e-mail address if it’s not attached in Blogger – I need some way to reach you.
5. I’ve had to shut down anonymous commenting temporarily because of really nasty comments (a lot of them) from spammers. I’ll bring it back up soon.