Quilled monogram letter.

Quilled monogram letter artI’ve seen quilling projects around the net before, especially by Martha. I have always been interested but wasn’t officially intrigued until I saw this quilled letter by Kara at Craftastical. It seriously blew me away. I LOVE it, especially her color choice. I’m a sucker for anything blue; it’s my very favorite color in the whole world.

Kara assures that it takes patience but you don’t have to be a quilling expert to do it – she’s also very nicely provided a tutorial that you can find right here. Like everything on this blog, Mod Podge was used. Amazing, huh?

Comments

1. Katie P says

Oh. My. Goodness. This is fabulous! I’m so in awe of her talent! Thanks for sharing, but I’m going to have to muster up a lot of confidence before tackling this one!

2. Rossyl says

Luv it- btw blue is my daughters favorite colot too. she cant get enough of it and what a co-winky-dinky her name starts with H too. Awesome art piece :)

rossane

4. janine says

That is so beautiful!
    I’ve been thinking about getting involved with quilling and have spent some time recently online looking into it. I would just love to be able to create something as beautiful as this. Thanks for the post!

5. Jenn Seratt says

This is great. I’ve dabbled in quilling before, but never created something like this. I’m always looking for great monogramming items. I’ll have to try this.

6. Christy says

Wow, I love this! ;) This would be perfect for my sister’s wedding this fall!! Hmmmmm…. I wonder how much harder a “W” would be? I’ve never done quilling before, but always wanted to…. THANKS for sharing the link.