Mod Podge story blocks.

Goodnight Moon is such as awesome children’s book – my mom taught preschool for many years and it was one of her favorites. Camille Dawn from Mother Lode also loves this book, and to celebrate has created Goodnight Moon wooden blocks using thrift store finds. The best part? The blocks are actually several puzzles in one. It’s an easy weekend project and your kids are going to love it, so visit Camille’s tutorial here and start today! I apologize that I just sounded like an infomercial. . .

Comments

1. Queenmothermamaw says

Woo Hoo I got my Mod Podge gifts on Thursday. Can’t wait to get into the enhancer. Loved the idea of the tins. Now I wanted to do the gazing ball. We will see.
    QMM

2. Vicky says

This is so cool! I don’t have Grandchildren yet, well maybe never :) I digress….but I love this project. TFS

3. Christian says

You forgot to say “But wait there is more, if you order in the next ten minutes we will double your supply!”

4. Emily and Hannah says

Oh, what a great idea! Our mom read it to us, I read this to my son all the time and now my sister reads it to her son. There’s a youtube version of it narrated by Susan Sarandon with the most perfect, beautiful, calming music.

The blocks are great! I heart Mod Podge!!!

Emily

Okay, this is brilliant. I’ve seen tons of projects with these blocks like using pictures and things but I love using pages from a favorite picture book. This is going on my Creative Bucket List for sure!!!

6. Patricia says

This is a great way to use old calendar pages that you just can’t bear to throw away. They are usually themed so you can pick six pages that go together. I did this once with a Thomas Kinkade calendar.