Because everyone needs a ticket bowl.

Mod Podge ticket bowl

I’m not being sarcastic, I’m being completely serious – I need one of these as soon as possible. Thanks to Amy from Buggie and Jellybean, I’m going to spend the next few years searching for as many ticket rolls as I can find. I want to make some of these for gifts, for supplies, for centerpieces. . . I love ticket bowls! Also to note, if you are a beginning Mod Podger, this would be a GREAT project for you. No wrinkles to worry about. Visit here for Amy’s tutorial, which is very well photographed and written.

I also found this version from Cathie and Steve, so click on the picture below to visit them too.

Comments

1. Mother Lode says

Every raffle needs an official raffle ticket bowl – totally fitting and fun!

2. mamabearstamps says

These are fabulous! My Wal-Mart carries rolls of tickets in the office section, near the party supplies. Can’t wait to make one! :)

3. kristen says

ahhhhhhhhhh It’s one of the best things ever!!! These are super duper cool and I simply must make one! …or two or three….

4. Jodi says

This also works great with magazines, but takes a lot longer. I had my fourth graders make them. Just wrap magazines around a dowel, flatten, wrap in a spiral. When it’s as big as you want it, shape it and Mod Podge it.

5. Nora says

You can actually get rolls of tickets at Wal-Mart now, of all places. Go over to the office supplies, and you’ll find ‘em near the push pins & post-it notes.
    ♥hugs♥

6. Sew Many Ways... says

Hi Amy,
    These are so cute! They sell these tickets at Walmart, Staples and party stores for about $4-$6 a roll. It would be great to find vintage rolls, but the new ones a perfect too.
    Have a great weekend,
    ~Karen~

7. Wendy says

I love the blue tickets, can’t wait to see your version. Good Luck and happy Modging!

8. janine says

Amy—thanks for sharing this link! I tried to leave a comment over on the blog but sometimes I have zero luck with Blogspot and leaving a comment with my Google ID. I have no problems here but other sites are a complete no-go.

Thanks again!!

9. Amy H. says

Thanks Amy for the bloggie love! If you want to be SUPER adventurous you also can go online and have ticket rolls made, for personalization. And there is some cute ones out there on the web that are about $4-$5 a roll that say wine or beer and other fun things.

Happy crafting everyone!
    xo
    Amy

10. pam says

I am with you all the way! GOT to have one – or two – or three!

I am thinking, if I use the terracotta colored ticket rolls, the bowl would almost look like unfinished pottery!

Very cool idea – Thanks for sharing this.

11. Molly says

These are so great! I gotta have at least one. But I’m going to be disappointed if I can’t find tickets in that beautiful blue color!

12. Michelle Cummings says

I always see these ticket rolls at walmart and staples…gonna have to “add” this to the mounting list of cool projects I want to do from your blog!