Meet Etsy seller Kotibeth and her cool stuff.

Many of my readers sell on Etsy, and if you are I want you to know that I support you! Especially if you use Mod Podge, tee hee. One Etsy seller I recently met is Kotibeth, who crafts cool stuff with Mod Podge like the clothespin magnet clips and keepsake box you see above. Aren’t her goods delightful? Please visit Kotibeth’s Etsy shop right here, and if you want to learn more about a fellow Mod Podge crafter, check out her blog right here.

OH – and if you are an Etsy seller and a reader of this blog, please leave your store link in the comments today. Give us all a chance to see your fabulous handmade items . . . and buy ourselves some gifties!

Comments

1. Ethereal Enchantments says

Love your Blog! I’m a newbie to the podge so I don’t have anything worthy of selling in that sense, lol, I make awesome candles tho!

Keep up the great crafty ideas! Many Blessings, Nicholle

etherealenchantments.etsy.com

2. serra says

love using mod podge! Here is my etsy shop

simplyserra.etsy.com

although I don’t use mod podge for the stuff there… I just sell…

FLOWERS !!

I love Mod Podge! I use it on some of my mixed media paintings and collages. Here is my shop:
    whimsyartstudio.etsy.com
    please stop by and take a look.

4. Aelysium says

awesome! that little lunch box/ case is totally adorable.
    I have an etsy shop, too. It’s aelysium.etsy.com

5. Tausha says

any crafter who uses modge podge is a girl after my own. I like to think that I am not the only one who wishes that modge podge came in gallon jugs. I too am a fellow modge podge etsier!!
    sassygirlshop.etsy.com
    I created some fun LOVE v-day blocks and custom monograms. My shop is a little bare now, you know how that goes right?!

ps – those clothespin clips are great. I made a bunch as stocking stuffers for Christmas. lets just say – I have utter respect for people who make them when they are cute enough to sell! NOT EASY!

7. joeyandaleethea says

Found my way here from the sweet blog at http://ihaveanotion.blogspot.com and I LOVE Mod Podge!! Your desks are AWESOME. Hhhmmm…and now that I think of it — I think I’ve been here before — a loooong time ago — when you used a turquoise/purple groovy fabric to cover a nighttable? It was soooo inspiring. Off to check your archives for that awesomeness.

I’m Sandra and my Etsy shop is a handmade children’s clothing line by the name of Joey & Aleethea:
    http://joeyandaleethea.com :D

8. Diane says

I’ve only got one Podged item in my shop right now (the candle) but I sell geeky house decor at aradiadiane.etsy.com. Come by and let me know what you think!