Dresser drawer ribbon organizers.

I just adore Becca from Blue Cricket Design, I really do. She’s sweet and talented and has a great blog name. If there’s one thing you should know about me, it’s that I LOVE the color blue and I wear it every day. It might only be my underwear. But that counts.

Becca recently made and featured on her blog something that I really need – ribbon organizers! I’ve realized that part of being a good crafter is having a good, substantial ribbon collection. In order to meet my obligation, I’ve collected ribbon in a plastic bin. My only problem is that the little elf that apparently lives in the bin turns the ribbon upside down and inside out when I put it back on the shelf. I really think you visit Becca here to see how she organized her ribbon. The best part? These are recycled drawers. Make your little ribbon elf find a new home!

Comments

1. Sherrie V. says

Good day, I love the way you’ve recycled things as a decorative item. I love doing that too, but I’m not as versed as you are with it. Awesome stuff! :) Be well. Enjoy the Day!
    Sherrie V.
    Creator of:

2. Not quite there yet... says

I tried a Mod Podge Project. It turned out super cute! Check it out if you have time.
    Thank you for the inspiration that even I can use MOD PODGE!

3. Joanna says

That’s a cute idea! I’m so addicted to ModPodge it’s not even funny! I love that you’ve dedicated a blog to it!

4. chimerastone says

I was in a shop the other day and found Mod Podge matt and shiny, sadly didn’t buy any because I was put off if used as varnish would be tacky like acrylic paint.
    I normally use PVA glue for all my crafting projects.
    Reusing paper scraps by crafting a creative way of recycling.

5. Stephanie says

AHHHH, I’m so jealous of this wonderful ribbon display/organizer! I have got to make one ASAP. My ribbon, too, is in a plastic bin upside down and inside out…it’s C.R.A.Z.Y.

I’m going to check this out. I too, love Becca’s blog @ Blue Cricket Design’s!

6. Us Simple Girls says

Just wanted to let you know that I’ve linked your blog to the most recent post on our blog about Mod Podge! Your projects inspire me…hopefully they’ll inspire our readers as well! Have a great day!

7. Rebecca D. says

Thanks Amy for the link love!!! This is still to date one of my most favorite projects!!! Thanks for all the wonderful feed back!

1. […] drawer project was actually inspired by yesterday’s lifestyle blogger Becca, who turned drawers into ribbon organizers. Mikaela’s drawer idea is particularly great if you have a craft room that needs organizing. […]